Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My Space

I finally got some studio monitors a week or so ago. Now my little production space is finally usable. It's not the most ideal setup, but for listening to music and editing things to post on the blog, it's perfect. Now I need to work on making my whole room a creatively condusive space. It's kind of plain and I still have trouble keeping it clean. One of these days I'm going to open up my own studio and do it right.



And here's fun track that I put together about a year ago just for the hell of it. The drums were recorded almost 2 years ago when a friend and I were just messing around. Then last year I replayed the piano part, and my audio teacher Jason Goodyear (Santa Fe Sound and Milo De Venus) played a little guitar over it. It's not a great production, but it was fun to make and I still think it's fun to listen to.


Praise You
Download

No comments: